[Altruistic-Economics] Coordinated sharing idea

Thomas Loeber tomloeber at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 14:22:13 PST 2013

Hi

I just joined the list.  I came across a network idea in June of 1976 after
doing an in depth study of intentional communities, past and present.  I
envisioned a diagram and an equation that has spurred much research since
then.  There is ample evidence this may be the way the seventy billion
neurons that make up the associative cortex in each of our brains organizes
according to an in depth fMRI analysis study of 2011 aimed at determining
the sizes and number of networks in the brain.  This leads me to surmise I
came across a sort of natural law of how to organize high quality and
quantity information handling entities in a mutually rewarding manner.
 Seems it is the basis of a governing system idea that allows avoiding
second order cybernetic assumptions, abstractions and/or biases from
corrupting steerage of a very large number of thinking entities.  I now
consider using Clojure to make an application that should be able to run on
virtually any computer system.  The data management would be done jointly
by small teams and shared concurrently among the small number of
participants at each stage.  This appears to look like what is known as a
data graph.  A relatively old Google presentation I made on the idea is at
https://docs.google.com/present/view?id=dfwcztt3_54g967wgd7 .

I started a multidimensional analysis of wind mill technology in 1976 and
suspect that with a few days of focused experimentation could come up with
the least expensive, least environmental impact and most efficient way to
get electricity from wind.  I have also designed a non-profit business plan
that would facilitate many having minimal greenhouse gas emissions fairly
quickly.  You can see a bit on that idea at viableliving.org .  Part of my
motivation is a study I've done on just how serious climate change might be
which you can see at
http://www.transitiontownsca.org/forum/topics/how-serious-is-climate-change.

I reside in the Silicon Valley area at the south end of the San Francisco
Bay.