[GiftEconomy] book on gift economy

elf Pavlik perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org
Mon Apr 26 09:53:29 PDT 2010

On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 15:36:28 +0100, Robin Upton <robin2010 at altruists.org>
wrote:
> Robert Segal wrote:
>> To the folks at GiftEconomy.org,
>>
>> I've been working on a book about the potential for modern day humans
>> convert gradually from capitalism to an economic system based on
>> generalized reciprocity (gift economy).  The manuscript is about 200
>> pages currently and I've been trying to find someone with an interest
in
>> this subject who would like to participate in helping to make it more
>> conclusive with their input before I make it freely available on the
>> Internet. I am located in the state of Illinois in the USA. I would
>> appreciate it if you know of anyone with time to spare who would like
>> review the manuscript or discuss the subject to let them know to
contact
>> me. My Email is rasegal at earthlink.net. Thanks.
>>
>> Bob Segal
>>
> Dear Bob,
>
> Great stuff. Definitely interested.
> I'm forwarding this to the Gift Economy mailing list.
>
> Robin Upton
> http://altruists.org

Hello Robert,

I would also like to have a chance to read it if you have a digital copy
=)
If you need help to setup version control for the source text of the book
(ex. git) I would like to offer my help with setting it up as well.
IMHO it also helps later in making community driven translations!

Greetins from Traumschule (Watershed of Elbe),
elf Pavlik
http://wwelves.org/perpetual-tripper