[GiftEconomy] Gift Economy Media

frank bowman greenwomble at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 6 07:38:22 PDT 2010

Hi Robin. If you go on my facebook or go to the freeconomy you tube
site, you can download a bit of fooling about that vic and I did on
the free stall last weekend at the front of the Llangollen pavillion
at the Dark Mountain, weekend. You can use that one if you want.  I
have yet to download more better  videos. Also I think its most
important for people to realise how easy it is to do free stalls. How
you getting on in Korea? :) frank