[GiftEconomy] Gift Economy resources

Robin Upton robin2008 at altruists.org
Sat Sep 25 16:53:27 PDT 2010

Firstly, I've spent the month or two on a website for the radio show I'm
making.
This has quite a lot of gift economy content, accessible via

http://www.unwelcomeguests.net/Category:Gift_Economy

I'm still collecting Gift Economy audio sources since I'd like to
publish more episodes on this topic.

Secondly, this year I've added three more presentations to in the AE6XX
range, general explanations behind
why a gift economy should be of interest.

http://altruists.org/ae601 - What is Wrong With Money?
http://altruists.org/ae605 - What Economics Doesn't Tell You about Money
       [Updated last week]
http://altruists.org/ae606 - The Corruption of Money

The first two of these are pretty short, and people seem to like them:-
Korean & Spanish translations are already available.

Thirdly, I'm also looking for video sources about the gift economy - a
journalist from South Africa has expressed
interest in making a film on the topic.

Keep giving all  you can,

Robin