[GiftEconomy] moneyless-world.info

elf Pavlik perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org
Thu Feb 10 16:08:26 PST 2011

Hi Everyone,

I have just put up a preview version (a prototype) of a new website I work on currenlty.
http://moneyless-world.info/

I aim to provide visual overview on worldwide development of networks related to moneless sharing and mutual support. Here I have list of other networks I would like too work on adding soon:
http://typewith.me/7T78Jc1Ng4
Please feel free to add links with recommendations of networks which you see related (preferably which have participants worldwide). Also, if you know people working on those networks who can help with providing geografical data about those networks, please help me get in touch with them =)

Thanks and I look forward to hear your feedback!
elf Pavlik

http://wwelves.org/perpetual-tripper
(living strictly moneyless for over 1.5 year)