[GiftEconomy] Websites for a Moneyless World

Joe Benham joebenham at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 13:29:39 PST 2011

i absolutely LOVE the interface on this website. it scrolls down a visual list to show you QUICKLY and VISUALLY where the organizations operate in the world, what they offer and how much of it. then it links to their site. the only other page is legend, for those who need to translate the icons and who are just plain too blown away by the simplicity of the site to understand it. it says a LOT in a very short read. really cool invention, in my opinion.