[GiftEconomy] Great little article. Puts it into context.

frank bowman greenwomble at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 27 04:43:25 PDT 2011

Gets to the heart of it. The issue. And the why and how to act. Link
from demonetize:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/mar/26/protest-rule-of-money

:)frank

--
  It's a revolution. But it's the sort of revolution that no one will
notice. It might get a little shadier, or brighter. Buildings might