[GiftEconomy] The Gift Economy

Jays Books jaysbookshere at gmail.com
Fri May 24 18:22:38 PDT 2013

*The Gift Economy*

* *

In its simplest form, the gift economy is not hard to comprehend: it is an
arrangement for the transfer of goods or services without an agreed method
of *quid pro quo*. Indeed, there may be no expectation or mechanism of
exchange whatsoever; hence, the "gift" aspect of the interaction.
http://www.servicespace.org .

Heaven knows people are aware of our current changing economy and
circumstances. Perhaps its time we operate from a different perspective and
the gift economy could be a new way to thrive in America and indeed around
the world.  The gift economy is based on love, volunteerism and sharing!

I support a gifting economy and what I have to gift is my talents and
services:

My gifts and talents for free

I can offer free organic gardening advice/consultation, natural and
energetic healing services, my books—in PDF, business marketing advice,
travel advice in the northwest, fly fishing instruction, survival
techniques, writing classes or simple advice, native American culture and
ceremony. I can offer free house sitting-if able to get there, pet care
including, dogs cats and monkeys too. I can help calm and train a problem
horse or a dog.

What I would like to be gifted:

Good clean organically raised foods & green juice, various herbal
supplements. Chiropractic treatments, massage therapy, natural health
treatment and dentistry. I would love to be gifted a newer RV to live and
travel in, a small runabout car, a small compact printer, and in good
condition clean white clothing men’s size 38-40.

*This is not a for trade arrangement this is* *free gifting, the economy is
changing worldwide and this method of cooperation and community can help
millions of people thieve in a new gifting economy.  *

I am currently in Ventura County and can service Santa Barbara County

Thank you for your time, let me know what you need, Email, Jay at
jaysbookshere at gmail.com

PS. More information about this participant in the gift economy;

www.OneGlobePress.com, www.GoingOrganic.com ,  www.JayNorthMarketing.com ,
www.JsSpiritHealing.com , www.JayNorthFlyFishing.com

Peace in your house