[Altruistic-Economics] [GiftEconomy] (no subject)

frank bowman greenwomble at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 8 02:55:54 PDT 2010

Thanks Russel. Thats the first time ive been able to read an
attachment on this phone,as was able to read the txt doc. So will look
into using that form myself.

Ive heard of passing on, but doesnt that happen naturally without
being told to?

Other thing is the gift economy already exists and is the bigger of
the two already.

Other thing is there are two types of good, commodity, physical needs,
without which we die, and those that we do not die from not having- it
matters not at all if we exchange goods like cars,toothbrushes ,
paintings, phones, cinema. But if we exchange,as we do, physical
needs,then a scare city is created from which we die, as we do.

Physical needs are life needs - land for food, warmth and shelter,
water, and air.

Release these from exchange, as it is shortage of these things that is
causing life stress and stress for all.

Ofrank

--
  It's a revolution. But it's the sort of revolution that no one will
notice. It might get a little shadier, or brighter. Buildings might