[GiftEconomy] Contact from top 500 website

elf Pavlik perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org
Sat Oct 2 11:52:06 PDT 2010

3) learn more about decentralized systems and P2P ? =)
Hopefully it will not bring them nightmares...

Honestly I don't understand how tipping tokens which get exchanged for $
differ from giving money directly? Doesn't sound much like gift economy
from what I understood...

Personally I would recommend them to encourage people to build healthy
relations with other people instead of watching porn on the computer.

Maybe my input doesn't come much helpful here but I don't like when some
people try to make $ on porn. I also have problem to believe that this
company gives much damn about anything else then their revenue!

> 2) They have so much traffic, (>3 billion pageviews/month!)

Makes me think that we have really a lot of healing to go through as
society...

Grumpy,
elf Pavlik