[GiftEconomy] 'Emerges'? How about 're-emerges'?

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 06:30:52 PDT 2011

as a follow up on Frank in his last reply :

" stipulate what purpose that gift is to be used for "
" see how it can be used to free land and basic needs "

I personally like ( as concept - in development )

http://www.automenta.com/

netention presentation :

http://www.automenta.com/netention

and directly related to it

http://www.facebook.com/notes/sam-smith/survival-network/10150154959992791

Possibly also use such approach to reclaim vectors towards choosing what
relational dynamics to support ( as defined by Fiske -
http://p2pfoundation.net/Relational_Model_Typology_-_Fiske )
via "transaction contracts", which can route via various legal frameworks /
status,
and enable the visualization of interdependencies.