[GiftEconomy] BarCampBankLondon on Monday Jan 31st

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 03:50:00 PST 2011

Hi Robin - Hi All

not sure I remember if you stay in GB till the end of the month, but just in
case...

http://digitaldebateblogs.typepad.com/digital_money/2011/01/announcing-london-barcampbank4.html

<http://digitaldebateblogs.typepad.com/digital_money/2011/01/announcing-london-barcampbank4.html>
*This year, there will be a special focus on the role of financial services
and institutions and their potential to help local communities unlock
currently underutilised capacity to meet currently unmet needs. Why? Well,
the new coalition government in the UK has an initiative called "The Big
Society": The Big Society is about helping people to come together to
improve their own lives and putting more power in peoples hands. There is
real interest - both within and outside of government - around the potential
of 'people helping people' models *