[GiftEconomy] [newecohumanity] Re: Open Invitation to Create the Financial Institutions of the Future

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 06:55:31 PST 2011

Hi Trevor,

following your interest in the *"reputation matrix"* and possible algorithms
expressed on the new economics list (
http://au.groups.yahoo.com/group/newecohumanity/ ),

where would you/we like to start with ?

--------------------------------

I am personally interested in defining some semantic
web<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semantic_Web>"Transaction
Contract" vocabulary.  <http://cashwiki.org/en/ReQuest>

I also know of some other projects which go in this direction - or can be
directly compatible , such as the following protocols defined by Robin Upton

http://friend2friend.net/

or other metacurrency ontology projects in development such as

http://www.metacurrency.org/

In addition, I remember another existing tool for recognition in a context
of community building such as

http://regenerosity.com/

Perhaps you know some other ones I may not be aware of... ?

Cordially
Dante