[GiftEconomy] [newecohumanity] Re: Open Invitation to Create the Financial Institutions of the Future

John Rogers john.rogers at valueforpeople.co.uk
Sun Jan 9 10:27:13 PST 2011

Leander may also wish to say more about the Ants and Owls concept at
Generation Europe in Brussels:
http://www.generation-europe.eu/forum/complementary-currency/
or the Hubbies and Hunnies concept at the Brussels Hub, both of which
balance tradable currency with reputation points.

John Rogers
Value for People
www.valueforpeople.co.uk